Servings: 6 / Prep time: 5 mins / Cook time: 15 mins
- 2 lbs asparagus spears
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Mölli Yucatan Mojo marinade
- 1 1/2 tsp tarragon leaves (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash asparagus; break off woody bases at the point where the spear easily bends. Place spears in a large baking pan. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil; toss to coat spears. Spread in a single layer and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast asparagus 12-15 minutes, turning once or twice with tongs, until asparagus is tender. Transfer to a serving platter.
- Meanwhile, for vinaigrette, in small dish whisk together Yucatan mojo marinade, tarragon if using, and remaining 2 tablespoons oil; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over roasted asparagus. Serve warm. Provecho!