Servings: 4 | Prep time: 5 mins | Marinate: 10 mins | Cook time: 10 mins
- 8 tbsp Molli Yucatan Mojo marinade; plus 2 more for coating
- 2 tbsp cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 lb shelled deveined uncooked shrimp
- Cilantro for garnish
- Place shrimp, cilantro and Yucatan marinade in a bowl; toss to coat.
- Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to marinate. Thread shrimp on metal skewers; discard marinade.
- Place skewered shrimp on grill over medium heat. Cook 3-7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning once and brushing with marinade occasionally. Garnish shrimp with fresh cilantro and serve with a side of rice and tortillas. Provecho!