- 1 lb fresh fish for ceviche, such as halibut, red snapper or grouper
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion, rinsed under cold water
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 jar Mölli Culiacan chamoy sauce
- cilantro for garnish
- In a medium bowl, mix together the diced fish, cucumber, red onion, mango, lime juice and Culiacan chamoy sauce. Cover and refrigerate for one hour. Just before serving, season with salt to taste and garnish with cilantro leaves. Serve with a side of saltines, tortilla chips or tostadas. Provecho!