Servings: 2 / Ready in: 5 mins
- 2-3 tablespoons Molli Culiacan chamoy sauce
- 2 cups frozen or fresh mango chunks
- 1 cup of freshly squeezed orange juice (about 3-4 large navel oranges)
- Chile lime salt, such as Tajín, to taste
- Add 2 cups frozen mango chunks to blender and pour orange juice on top. Seal the top of the blender and blend on high until completely smooth. If mixture is too thick, add 1/3 cup of water and blend until well mixed.
- Spoon Molli Culiacan chamoy around the inside of the glass, then pour the mango and orange juice mixture into the cup. Top mangonada with more chamoy and swirl with a spoon. Sprinkle chile lime salt on top and serve. Provecho!