Serves: 4 / Ready in: 30 mins
- 1 lb Ground beef, 93% lean
- 2 Egg whites
- 2 Medium tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup Water
- 3 tbsp Mölli Oaxaca Cooking Paste
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- Combine ground meat, egg, salt and pepper in a bowl until fully integrated. Shape into small meatballs (about the size of a golf ball). Reserve.
- Place tomatoes, water and Oaxaca Marinade on a blender. Blend until pureed.
- Heat oil in a deep pot over medium heat. Add the Oaxaca mixture and cook for 5 minutes. Season to taste. Add meatballs one by one, cover and cook under medium heat for 15 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Serve meatballs with a side of rice, beans or quinoa. Provecho!