Servings: 4 / Prep time: 5 min / Cook time: 25 min
- 1 Jar Molli Mexico City Cooking Sauce
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 lbs Boneless Pork for stir fry, sliced into ½ inch strips
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- ½ cup Cilantro, chopped
- Sprinkle salt over pork. In a large skillet, heat oil, add pork and brown on all sides, about 8 minutes.
- Add Molli Mexico City sauce and cilantro, bring to a boil. Cover saucepan, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 minutes or until meat is fully cooked. Stir occasionally.
- Skim excess fat off the stew before serving over a bed of white rice. Provecho!