Servings: 8 / Prep time: 10 min / Cook time: 8 hrs 30 min (crockpot)
- 1 chicken breast, bone-in
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork butt
- 1/2 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 6 cups water
- 1 25-oz Cooked Mexican-style hominy
- 1 jar Mölli Acapulco Marinade
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 8 radishes, halved and sliced
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- Corn tostadas
- Chili powder
- Place chicken, pork, onion, garlic cloves, hominy, water and Acapulco marinade in crock pot. Cover and set to cook for 8 hours on low.
- When time is done, transfer chicken and pork to a large plate, remove skin and bones (discard) and shred the meat. Return shredded meat to pozole and season with salt to taste. Set to cook for 30 more minutes on low.
- Serve red pozole Jalisco-style in medium bowls with garnishing on the side. Provecho!