Servings: 4 / Prep time: 5 mins / Cook time: 30 mins / Marinate: 6 hrs to overnight
- 1 jar Mölli Yucatan Marinade
- 1 1/2 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 jalapeno peppers
- 1 loaf of french bread, divided in four
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- In a large bowl, pour Yucatan marinade and submerge the pork for 6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Remove the pork from the Yucatan marinade and dry off with paper towels. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add one tablespoon of oil and sear each side of the loin until golden, about 8 minutes total — keep turning until it’s golden all over.
- Transfer pork to a large rimmed baking sheet. Add the sliced onions and jalapenos around the pork. Drizzle remaining tablespoon of olive oil over onions and jalapenos. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and roast the pork until it reaches an internal temperature of 140 to 145 degrees F, about 30 minutes. For even cooking, be sure to stir the onions and jalapenos once or twice during roasting. Transfer pork to a cutting board, and let rest at least 5 minutes.
- For the sandwich build: With a sharp knife, slice the pork tenderloin into thin shavings. Spread some mayonnaise on the bottom half of each bun, then top with a few avocado slices and some sliced pork. Top with the roasted onions and 1 jalapeno. Provecho!