Serves: 6 | Prep time: 10 mins | Cook time: 6 hrs 15 mins
- 2 lbs Pork shoulder, boneless and wuct into cubes
- 1 cup Onion, finely chopped
- ½ tsp Marjoram, dried
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Cinnamon stick
- 4 tbsp Molli Oaxaca Marinade
- 3 tbsp Molli Acapulco Marinade
- 1 cup Chicken broth or water
- 1 tsp Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Grated orange zest
- 1 tbsp Mexican chocolate (Abuelita), grated
- Place pork at the bottom of the slow cooker; add the onion, marjoram, bay leaf and cinnamon stick.
- In a small bowl, mix the broth with the Molli Oaxaca and Acapulco marinades until fully dissolved. Add the broth mixture to the cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6 hrs.
- Discard bay leaf and cinnamon stick. Add brown sugar, orange zest and chocolate. Serve this delicious slow cooker pork stew with crusty bread on the side. Provecho!