Servings: 4-6 | Prep time: 15 min | Cook time: 8 hr
- ¾ cup All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Chicken, cut into serving pieces and skinned
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- ½ cup Dry white wine
- 1 jar Molli Veracruz Cooking sauce
- 20 Basil leaves, cut into chiffonade
- Combine the flour and the salt in a large resealable plastic bag. Add as many pieces of chicken you can fit and shake to coat completely.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat and add the oil. Add the chicken and cook turning once, for 8 to 10 minutes, until browned on both sides. Transfer to paper towels to drain and arrange in slow cooker.
- Pour Molli Veracruz Cooking Sauce and white wine over the chicken. Cover crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Serve chicken stew over a bed of polenta or mashed potatoes and garnish with basil leaves. Provecho!