Servings: 4 / Prep time: 20 mins / Marinate: 2 hrs / Cooking time: 10 mins
- 1/3 cup dried currants
- 1/4 cup plus 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 jar Mölli Yucatan marinade; reserve 2 tablespoons for dressing
- 3 medium zucchini (2 pounds), cut into 3-by-1/2-inch sticks
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 2 cups lightly packed baby arugula leaves
- In a small bowl, cover the currants with hot water and let stand until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- In a large nonreactive bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the olive oil with the reserved tablespoons of Yucatan marinade. Add the zucchini and currants and toss to coat. Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large, shallow glass or ceramic dish, combine the rest of the Yucatan marinade with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil. Add the chicken breast halves, turning to coat thoroughly with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning a few times.
- In a small skillet, toast the pine nuts over moderate heat, tossing a few times, until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate and let cool.
- Remove the chicken breast halves from the marinade. Slice the chicken on the bias 1 1/2 inches thick and season with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the chicken slices and cook over moderately high heat, turning a few times, until lightly browned and cooked through, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer the chicken to a large, shallow serving bowl and let cool slightly. Add the marinated zucchini and currants, toasted pine nuts, arugula and toss lightly. Serve chicken salad right away. Provecho!