Servings: 4 / Prep time: 10 min / Cook time: 10 min
- 2 cups shredded Mozarella cheese
- 1 jar Molli Green Enchilada Simmer Sauce from Mexico City
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Sliced onion and chopped cilantro to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Wrap corn tortillas in plastic wrap. Microwave on high for 20 seconds.
- Roll 1/4 cup shredded Mozarella into each tortilla.
- Place side-by-side in an 8-inch baking dish, seam-side down.
- Completely cover tortillas with Molli Green Enchilada sauce, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese blend.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Serve 2 enchiladas per plate; garnish with sliced onion and chopped cilantro. Provecho!