Spicy Deviled Eggs
- 12 hardboiled eggs shelled and sliced in half
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Molli Mexico City cooking sauce
- 1/2 Avocado smashed
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chipotle powder for garnish
Cut eggs in half lengthwise, remove the yolks from the egg whites.
Place the eggwhites in a devilled egg dish. Mash the yolks into a fine crumble. Add mayonnaise, Mexico City sauce, avocado, cilantro, salt and pepper, and mix until smooth creamy.
Evenly spoon on the yolk mixture back into the egg whites and garnish with chipotle powder. Provecho!
Always keep your deviled eggs well-chilled