Servings: 4 / Prep time: 10 min / Cook time: 10 min
- 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken (tip: use rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 1 jar Molli Mexico City cooking sauce
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese; shredded
- 8 Corn tortillas
- 3 tbsp Canola oil
- In a medium pot, mix Mexico City sauce, sour cream and chicken broth. Bring to a simmer and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, fry tortillas in oil until pliable, about 15 seconds on each side. Transfer tortillas to a plate covered with paper towels, drain.
- Place the tortillas on a work surface. Divide the shredded chicken evenly among the tortillas and roll up each like a taquito.
- Spread 1/3 cup of the sauce in a baking dish. Arrange the enchiladas in 1 layer, seam-side down. Pour the rest of the sauce over the enchiladas and sprinkle the cheese all over.
- Bake until the cheese is melted and starting to brown in spots, about 30 minutes. Serve immediately with a side of refried beans. Provecho!