Servings: 6 / Prep time: 10 min / Cook time: 10 min
- 2 cups shredded rottiserie chicken
- Juices from chicken
- 1 jar Molli Chicken Tinga Simmer Sauce from Veracruz
- Salt to taste
To Serve (quantities as desired):
- Corn tostadas, store bought or home made
- Refried beans
- Shredded iceberg lettuce
- Queso fresco or cotija, crumbled
- Sour cream
- Avocado slices
- Place shredded chicken in a medium saucepan and combine it with the Veracruz sauce and reserved juices from the chicken. Cook, over medium heat, until the chicken is moist but not juicy, about 10 minutes.
- Serve in tostadas or tacos.
- To assemble the Tostadas or tacos: Spread refried beans on a tostada or tortilla, add the chicken tinga mixture, top with sour cream, shredded lettuce, avocado slices, and crumbled cheese. Provecho!