One-Pot Mexican Chicken and Chorizo, because you are going to love it!
One-Pot Mexican Chicken and Chorizo
One for all the family, this is a versatile recipe that can be prepped in advance and any left overs stored for lunches. The chorizo provides a delicious amount of flavour to really spice up this chicken dish.
Course: Main Course
Servings: 4 servings
- Sunflower oil for greasing and frying
- 4 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 jar Molli Veracruz cooking sauce tomatoes, morita chiles, and green olives
- 30 g/2oz Mexican chorizo cut into small chunks
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F
Lightly grease a baking dish with a little oil and then place the chicken thighs into the dish.
Season each thigh well with a good grind of pepper and a pinch of salt. Pour the Molli Veracruz cooking sauce into the dish then place in the oven to cook for about 30 minutes.
Once 30 minutes is up, add the chorizo then place back in the oven and cook for a further 15-20 minutes, until chicken is fully cooked.
Remove the chicken from the oven and serve. Provecho!