Serves: 4 / Prep time: 5 mins / Cook time: 20 mins
- 5 tbsp Mölli Oaxaca Marinade
- 2 medium tomatoes, roasted
- 2 cups beef broth
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 1 1/2 lbs thin-sliced beef steaks
- 2 red potatoes, cut into 1″ dice
- Salt to taste
- Place tomatoes, Mölli Oaxaca marinade and beef broth in a blender. Pulse and blend until pureed. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Place steaks and sear on both sides until fully browned. Add potatoes to saucepan. Pour sauce over meat and potatoes, bring to a boil, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Potatoes should be tender. Serve beef steak with a side of warm corn tortillas. Provecho!
TIP: Save your leftover sauce to use over some fried eggs the next morning!