Servings: 6 / Prep time: 5 mins / Cook time: 15 mins
- 2 oz pecan halves, coarsely chopped
- 4 tbsp Mölli Culiacan Chamoy sauce, divided
- 1 round (9 oz) Camembert cheese
- ½ large French baguette, cut into 1/2-in slices
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut Camembert in half horizontally. Place one half of Camembert, cut-side up, onto center of a small baking dish. Spread 2 tablespoons of the Culiacan Chamoy sauce evenly over bottom half of Camembert; top with half of the pecans.
- Place remaining half of Camembert on top, cut-side down. Spread remaining Culiacan chamoy sauce over Camembert; sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Brush two 12-inch square sheets (the size of your baking sheet) of parchment paper with oil. Line a baking sheet with one of the oiled parchment sheets, oil-side up. Spread the slices of baguette over the sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with crushed sea salt. Place the remaining sheet of parchment, oil-side down, over the bread.
- Place in the oven with the Camembert and cook both for 10 to 12 minutes until the cheese has risen and the bread is crisp. Remove baked camembert and bread from oven; let stand 5 minutes before serving. Provecho!