Servings: 6 / Ready in: 20 mins
- 1 lbs fresh green beans, trimmed
- 4 bacon slices
- 1 jar Mölli Morelos Cooking Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook beans in boiling salted water to cover in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain. Plunge into ice water to stop the cooking process; drain and set aside.
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-low heat until crisp; remove bacon, and drain on paper towels, reserving 1 1/2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Discard remaining drippings. Crumble bacon.
- In the same large skillet, add Morelos cooking sauce to drippings and cook for 5 minutes. Add green beans; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Stir in crumbled bacon, 1/2 tsp. black pepper, and 1/4 tsp. salt. Provecho!