Serving: 2 / Prep time: 5 mins
- 2 limes, juice of
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cold beer, 10 or 12oz
- 3/4 cup mango juice or nectar
- 3 tbsp Mölli Culiacan chamoy sauce, divided
- Ground salt for glass rim
- Pour 1 tbsp of Culiacan Chamoy sauce on a wide plate. Place 1 tbsp of ground salt on another wide plate. Rub the rim of a beer glass with the chamoy sauce and press the rim into the salt. Fill the glass with ice and set aside.
- Place lime juice, 2 tbsp Culiacan chamoy sauce, 1/2 tsp salt, mango juice, and beer in a pitcher. Mix to combine. Pour into prepared glasses. Salud!