Servings: 4 / Prep time: 5 mins / Cook time: 35 mins
- 1 3/4 lbs Pork tenderloin; cut in half and at room temp.
- 2 cups Mölli Mexico City Cooking Sauce
- 2 Onions, halved and sliced
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper; to taste
- Position a rack near the bottom of the oven and preheat to 500F degrees.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle pork tenderloin with salt and pepper. In a medium sauce pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and fry until browned but still crunchy, about 5 minutes. Add Mexico City sauce, bring to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes. Season to taste.
- Place tenderloin halves side by side but not touching in the smallest roasting pan that can hold them. Roast for 10 minutes, flip over and continue roasting until internal temperature is 155F degrees on an instant-read thermometer (about 5-7 more minutes). If you don’t have a thermometer, slice loin through the center, meat should be slightly pink or white. Let rest for about 10 minutes. Slice into 1/2 inch-thick slices. Lay slices on warm plates and spoon onions with sauce over roast pork tenderloin. Provecho!