Servings: 4 / Prep time: 10 min
- 1/2 cup Mölli Culiacan Chamoy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 8 ounces cooked medium shrimp
- 2 large tomatoes, diced
- 6 celery ribs and leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 cup English cucumber, seeded and diced
- 20 pimento stuffed olives
- 1⁄4 red onion, sliced
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Dressing: Whisk together Culiacan chamoy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, celery salt, and salt.
- Salad: Toss salad ingredients together in a salad bowl and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with desired amount of Chamoy vinaigrette. Serve shrimp salad immediately with reserved vinaigrette. Provecho!
TIP: For extra crunchiness, add 1 jicama root, peeled and diced.