- 1/2 jar Mölli Mexico City cooking sauce
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 cups chicken broth or 2 cups vegetable broth
- salt to taste
- 1 cup crumbled chicharrones (pork rinds)
- 1 cup queso fresco, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- Place beans, Mexico City sauce and broth in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture in a large pot. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve black bean soup with chicharrones, queso fresco and avocado on the side. Provecho!
TIP: If you don’t like spice (heat), substitute Mölli Mexico City cooking sauce for Mölli Morelos Cooking Sauce.