Prep time: 10 mins
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (2 limes)
- 1/2 jar Mölli Culiacan chamoy sauce
- 3 cups finely chopped pineapple (about ⅔ pineapple)
- ⅓ cup chopped cilantro
- Salt to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the onions, Culiacan chamoy sauce and lime juice, let macerate for 15 minutes. Add the pineapple and cilantro to the onions, and fold to combine. Adjust with lime juice and salt as needed. Makes 3 to 3½ cups. Serve pineapple salsa along with beef, pork, chicken or fish tacos; or as an appetizer. Provecho!