Servings: 4 / Prep time: 5 mins / Marinate: 30 mins / Cook time: 12 mins
- 4 corn tostadas
- 4 6-oz salmon fillets, skin removed
- 3 tbsp Mölli Culiacan Chamoy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, mix Mölli Culiacan chamoy sauce, honey and olive oil until fully integrated. Place salmon in a glass bowl and pour Chamoy mixture over all pieces making sure that all are well covered. Return to refrigerator and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 450F. Remove salmon from fridge and season with salt to taste. Place salmon in oven and cook for 12 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Remove salmon from oven. Cut fillets into bite size pieces and place over each tostada. Top salmon tostadas with red onions and toasted sesame seeds. Provecho!